Up close and personal... Meet many of the Equestrians you will see on New Year's Day in the 2020 Rose Parade! This is the best family equestrian event of the year. Don't miss it!
Watch in awe as these beautiful horses and talented riders perform drills and dances and demonstrate trick riding and roping. It's the "wild west" brought to life! Stroll through the stables and talk to the riders. Learn about the various tack and the many different breeds. Take advantage of wonderful one-of-a-kind photo opportunities.
Enjoy ongoing performances, demonstrations and exhibits! There will also be great music as well as food and beverage concessions on site.
EquestFest Event Details:
Los Angeles Equestrian Center
480 Riverside Dr. Burbank, CA 91506
Date & Time:
Dec 29, 2019
Gates open at 10:00 a.m.
Show is from 12:00 noon - 2:00 p.m. in the Equidome, rain or shine
Sharp Seating Company (626) 795-4171
Driving directions to Equestfest in Burbank California
Ⓐ 2300 Colorado Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90041, USA
- Head north toward Colorado Blvd. (66 ft)
- Turn left onto Colorado Blvd (0.5 mi)
- Slight right onto W Broadway (0.35 mi)
- Continue onto E Wilson Ave (249 ft)
- Turn right onto Harvey Dr (610 ft)
- Turn left to merge onto CA-134 W (2.72 mi)
- Take exit 5 to merge onto I-5 N toward Sacramento (2.09 mi)
- Take exit 145B for Alameda Ave (807 ft)
- Keep left at the fork to stay on Exit 145B, follow signs for Alameda Avenue W and merge onto W Alameda Ave. (0.37 mi)
- Keep left to stay on W Alameda Ave (0.5 mi)
- Turn left onto S Main St (0.3 mi)
- Turn left (148 ft)