Rose Parade Float Decorating & Viewing
Experience the magic of the floats before they make their debut in the famous Rose Parade in Pasadena, California. Get a backstage glimpse of the floral floats in their final stages of preparation. You will see a variety of fruit, seeds, bark, grasses, flowers, and thousands of hardworking volunteers.
Float Decorating and Viewing Location:
Located at the Rose Bowl Stadium: Rosemont Pavillion - 700 Seco St. Pasadena, CA 91103
Date and Time:
12/28: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
12/29: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
12/30: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
12/31: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Advance purchase tickets required for 12/31
Kids 5 and under are free.
Sharp Seating Company (626) 795-4171
Driving directions to the Float Decorating Location / Rosemont Pavillion
Ⓐ 2300 Colorado Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90041, USA
- Head north toward Colorado Blvd. (66ft)
- Turn right onto Colorado Blvd. (1.39 mi)
- Slight left (0.77 mi)
- Merge onto CA-134 E (0.98 mi)
- Take exit 13A for Colorado Blvd/Orange Grove Blvd. (958 ft)
- Merge onto W Colorado Blvd (240 ft)
- Turn left onto Orange Grove Blvd (0.489 mi)
- Turn left onto Rosemont Ave. (0.39 mi)
Ⓑ 722 Rosemont Ave, Pasadena, CA 91103, USA